My second contest is Busby SEO Test!

Every day and every month is colorful to me, but October happens to be something out of the ordinary for me, because it was on the 24th of this month, I was born, interestingly, the same month, last year I started blogging with my first blog mimdad. Right now, the first time in my blogging history, I'm entering to some contest…….that's why, I feel October is something special to me.

Being a new blogger and that too after a year, I wanted to know the term; what is SEO?.....definitely, if you put the keyword SEO in google search, then you will be landing the first link as wikipedia – where you will be getting the answer.

But, my search had become a research and introduced me to the Busby SEO Test. Unquestionably; one may think….why I'm I talking about this? Cool, the answer is valid, while reading in Jordan's blog last week, triggered me to participate in the Busby SEO Test world cup 2. I don't know that my blog is eligible for that where busby wants a website, I hope, everything goes positive!

Busby SEO Test is a 4 month long contest, starting from October 1st 2008 through January 5th 2009 where one has to put the key phrase: Busby SEO Test in their sites, etc. The objective of the contest is that who's ever website comes as first five ranks or links in the google search for the phrase Busby SEO Test will be rewarded. Apart from this, there is lot of prizes in the World Cup 2 organized by Busby Web Solutions Search Engine Optimization Challenge. For further details about the rules / terms, one can get the information here.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Sounds like an intriguing contest.

Here via Entrecard.